Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Some touched her


कवि का हौंसला बढाने के लिए फेसबुक का यह पृष्ठ पसंद करें

18.06.2011                                                                21.26 pm
At 9.26, I got out of my guest house as usually I do to reach IFFCO chowk before 10. I was fortunate today to reach there at 9.43 as I got lifted by a biker over the walking distance &
then yet another biker to cover the distance where auto waits too much. Thanks to both of them. I called the senior then to ask about cab status who replied 20 minutes to reach me.
So I waited sitting under the flyover on the stony area near the park enjoying music in my ear. While I was watching the scenic beauty of the smoke pumping out of the royal cars & big Tata buses & tiny two wheelers, my eyes stopped at a peel of banana lying directly before me @ 90° degree. A 1st thought came that I should pick it up & throw her in the park’s dustbin but heart stopped me saying ‘Stop, let’s see does this bother anybody? And if it doesn’t, I will throw her before going.’
Pedestrians crossing road came in touch with her, some even eye-contacted her, some just had their foot over her getting little slider in front. But nobody bothered. I don’t know why they were ignoring her? Maybe they don’t love the earth they are walking on or maybe they don’t love their life gifted to them by their real god (parents) because if someone in hurry had their foot over her & fall down, the vehicle behind them may not be able to stop at such a short notice as its NH-24, they are gone.
The rest 15 minutes were spent thinking that there must be at least one good human being living on this great land who could spare a billion dollar minute of his lifetime to stop here & save others life. But all the pressure on my tiny unused good for nothing mind goes in vain as nobody stopped there.
The pressure was released when my phone rang up for a miss call. I ran towards the starting of the flyover as the cab takes me from there. As it’s not possible to stop at the flyover for long & with the fear that cab may leave me sighing there, I ran faster. Phewww, I got it.
After 2 minutes of relaxation, I slapped myself as I realized that I had left her their only for which I was cursing others. So, finally she remained there in the hope of getting picked up.
I got back from the office @ 18.39 & went to the same place & kept her at her designated place. Finding her there was a moment of joy as I laughed at my country’s people who are miserably educated with all the responsibilities that of a President.

No comments:

Post a Comment